Canberra Matrix Invitation round on 17 October 2022
Canberra conducted latest ACT (Australian Capital Territory) invitation round on October 17, 2022. In this round, Canberra has invited total 467 candidates to apply for the ACT nomination for Skilled Nominated Visa Subclass 190 and Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) Visa Subclass 491. The ACT hold invitation round on a regular basis to invite suitable candidates to apply for the nomination.
Canberra has issued ITAs to the candidates under following categories:
- Small Business Owners: Small Business Owners received 17 invitations in this round for both visa categories.
- 457 / 482 visa holders- This category received one invite only for Subclass 190 visa.
- Critical Skill Occupations– 175 ITAs went to this category this time around.
- Overseas Applicants (Critical Skill Occupations) – Overseas applicants receive the most, i.e. 274 Invitations to Apply (ITAs) for the state nomination for both the visa categories.
Overall, Subclass 190 visa received 110 invitations, while for Subclass 491 visa Canberra invited 357 candidates to apply for the state nomination. Both Subclass 190 and 491 are state/territory/region nominated visas, hence to apply for any of these visa categories, an applicant need to be nominated from a state/territory in Australia.
Also read- Lowest point score ever in August 2022 Australia SkillSelect Invitation round
The ACT (Australian Capital Territory) keeps a fixed number of nomination places each month. The top ranked Matrix in each occupation receive an invitation to apply for ACT nomination. The selection as well as the CUT OFF depends on the following factors:
- Remaining monthly allocation
- the date and time of Matrix submission,
- Occupation cap and demand.
Higher the demand for an occupation, the greater the rank of the Matrix score received Invitation to Apply (ITA).
Note: Minimum ranking score is a hint only and not an assurance that an invitation was sent. ACT will issue invite if an applicant has an active application in the system; or if s/he have formerly received ACT nomination.