Australia Working Visa
Every year thousands migrants choose Australia to migrate for a good quality of life and vast employment opportunities that the country has to offer.
A large part of Australia s migration plan includes skilled visa streams, which allows skilled international workers to work and live in Australia on a temporary or permanent basis.
The most popular visa categories for those skilled applicants are General Skilled Migration (GSM), employer and state sponsored visa and Australia Work Permit Visa programs.
Note: Australia PR Avenue does not offer consultancy on overseas jobs/work permits/international or domestic placements. This Page is for Information Purpose Only.
Permanent work visas
Here is a list of Permanent work visas that you can apply. If you are not sure about the right visa subclass for you, then fill the free assessment form online and confirm your eligibility for the most suitable Australia work visa.
1) Regional visa types
Through the following visas, you can live and work in any regional part of Australia as a skilled migrants:
- Regional Sponsor Migration Scheme (subclass 187) – Sponsorship required
- Permanent Residence (Skilled Regional) Visa (subclass 191) (To come into effect from 16th November 2022)
2) General Skilled Migration Visas
Through these visas, you can live and work anywhere in Australia as skilled migrants.
- Employer Nomination Scheme visa (Subclass 186) – Sponsorship needed
- Skilled Independent visa (subclass 189)
- Skilled Nominated visa (subclass 190) – Sponsorship needed
- Skilled Regional visa (subclass 887)
Get in Touch with Us Click Here
3) Temporary work visas
With a temporary work visa, you can work in Australia on a temporary basis. These visas comes with pre-defined conditions and allows you to work for specific time period and for a certain employer.
Please note, a provisional or a temporary working visa Australia also offers you a pathways to apply for permanent residency visa.
Below is a list of Temporary work visas:
- Temporary Work (Skilled) Visa (Subclass 457)
- Skilled – Recognised Graduate visa (subclass 476)
- Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 491)
Key eligibility requirements to apply for working visa
The requirements for working in Australia largely depends upon the type of visa you choose. Though, a few general selection criteria are listed below:
As an applicant, you must:
- Have a valid passport from your home country
- Have a proof of proficiency in English language
- Meet the educational requirement
- Meet the health and character parameters
- Have enough funds to financially support yourself
- Nominate an occupation listed under relevant SOL (Skilled Occupation List)
- You must get skill assessment done for your nominated occupation
4) Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) Visa Subclass 491
Among all the temporary visas mentioned above, the newly introduced Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) Visa Subclass 491 comes with a lot of benefits for those international skilled workers who wish to work and live in regional Australia.
This temporary visa comes with a 5 year validity and you can transition to permanent residency if you complete 3 years in Australia as a Visa 491 holder through Visa Subclass 191 (to begin from November 2022).
The Australian government has allocated 25,000 new places annually for regional visa with an aim to attract more skilled workers to regional parts and share the burden of bigger cities.
With such huge demand, it becomes easier for an applicant to qualify under this visa subclass, provided they meet the key eligibility requirements.
Request a Callback from our immigration Exprerts
Apply for Skilled PR Visa in Australia with experts assistance
If you wish to apply for the Skilled Visa in Australia, it is always recommended to seek guidance from Australian visa and immigration experts. At Australia PR Avenue, we offer a wide range of unsurpassed immigration services to our long list of clientele.
We help our clients throughout the process, right through the case analysis and visa fling to documentation and follow-up.
If you apply for a visa of your choice through Australia PR Avenue, then the key services that we will offer would includes, assistance with online EOI submission on SkillSelect, skill assessment support, assistance with documentation gathering, reference letter drafting, and more.
You may call our team at our toll free no. 78-18-000-777 or fill the free assessment form to get a call back from one of our experts.
Our team will then assess your profile details and get back to you with a detailed assessment report so that you can finalize the most suitable category to apply for Australia Work Permit on permanent or temporary residence visa