Traveling to Australia is safe and easy, but planning in advance can help you make the most of your holiday. There are a lot of immigration consultancy firms who help you find the right visa category and assist you with the entry requirements and quarantine regulations in Australia.
Your job is simply to learn all about the cities, territories, and states, what the weather is like, Australia s history, time zones, unique facts about plants and animals and can leave the task of Australian visa entry requirements to consultants.
To start with, we can say that a Australia tourist visa allows people to visit in Australia for a holiday or for recreation, or visit friends or family for a stay, which is allowed up to three, six or twelve months. This visa can also be used for non-work, short-term purposes.
Get in touch with us! Click Here
What type of tourist visa one can apply for Australia Visitor Visa?
There is an array of visas available for travelers to visit Australia. The visa type one should apply for totally depends on the duration of stay, passport and the purpose of the visit.
Australia Visitor Visa (subclass 600) is the one designed for those who are not eligible for the Electronic Travel Authority visa or e-Visitor visa. This visa allows an applicant to visit Australia for tourism or business purposes, for up to three, six or twelve months.
Who can apply for the Australian visitor visa?
- This visa can be availed by all those passport holders who live outside Australia and wish to apply for a tourist visa to visit Australia.
- Visitors of certain nationalities are also eligible to apply for an ETA (Electronic Travel Authority) or an e-Visitor.
How to apply for a Visitor Visa?
- Select a visa subclass depending upon the purpose of your trip to Australia and accordingly download the visa application form.
- Gather supporting documentation required for your visa application
- Make visa fees payment
- Must have an online appointment for submitting the application
What are the Subclass 600 Australian visitor visa requirements?
- An applicant must meet the character and health parameters
- An applicant must have sufficient funds to support his/her stay
- An applicant has to provide a proof showcasing his/her activities to be intended under the Tourist Stream
- The documents required for an Australian tourist visa include a valid passport for a minimum 6 months after the return date and a certified passport copy. The Australian High Commission has started issuing Label-Free visas for all those who wish to travel to Australia.
"Also, Read - How to Apply Australia Permanent Resident Visa"
What are the charges, duration, and processing time of different Visitor Visa Subclass 600 categories/streams?
- Tourist stream (apply in Australia):
Cost from AUD355 and can stay up to 12 months. The Processing Time is 75% of applications in 20 days and 90% of applications in 28 days.
- Tourist stream (apply outside Australia):
Cost from AUD140 and can stay up to 12 months. The Processing Time is 75% of applications in 20 days and 90% of applications in 28 days.
- Sponsored family stream:
Cost is AUD140 and might ask the sponsor to pay a security bond. The Processing Time is 75% of applications in 42 days and 90% of applications in 61 days and can stay up to 12 months.
- Business visitor stream:
Cost is AUD140 and can stay up to 3 months. The Processing Time is 75% of applications in 11 days and 90% of applications in 18 days.
- Approved Destination Status stream:
Cost is AUD140 and can stay until the date specified in the grant letter. The Processing Time is 75% of applications in 1 day and 90% of applications in 4 days.
- Frequent traveler stream:
Cost is AUD1,045 and is granted for up to 10 years, allowing you to stay for up to 3 months every time you enter Australia. The Processing Time is 75% of applications in 6 days and 90% of applications in 8 days.
The processing time mentioned above is common for all, there is no difference seen in the duration of an Australian tourist visa from India processing time.
Wish to apply for Visitor Visa Subclass 600? Seek expert guidance from Australia PR Avenue s visa advisors
You can confirm your eligibility and get your profile evaluated by filling a Free Visa Assessment Form. Our team of immigration and visa advisors will review your profile.
We provide unsurpassed support and assistance with the entire process of obtaining an Australian tourist visa for Indian citizens. From informing about the application filing procedure and documentation to Australian tourist visa fees from India, our experienced consultants tend to enlighten you about each and every aspect in detail.
So, in order to get in touch with our visa advisors, Call us @ 78-18-000-777 or you can drop an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will revert in a timely manner.