Often called as the "Silicon Valley of India", Bangalore is a hub of IT professionals. A significant number of these professionals often keep a desire to migrate to Australia for financial growth and advancement. With a huge demand for skilled professionals, Australia is a country, which eagerly seeks overseas immigrants, and this proves a plus point for Bangalore’s IT experts to fulfil their desire to make Australia their second home by applying for an Australian PR Visa.
In last few years, a significant number of skilled professionals have obtained Australian PR visa. The government of Australia every year allocate 160,000 places for new immigrants. Hence, considering the same, if you have been looking for the best Australia Immigration consultants in Bangalore, then hiring a team of best immigration consultants from Australia PR Avenue would be a perfect decision.
What are the benefits of applying for an Australian PR Visa from Bangalore?
- You enjoy premium healthcare and retirement benefits
- You can live and work indefinitely in any Australian state/region
- You can sponsor your family to join you in Australia
- With an Australian passport, you can travel visa-free to most of the countries
- Spouses of skilled sponsored workers get unobstructed work rights
Australia also offers reasonably priced and high standard accommodation in comparison to other countries. Additionally, there is no limitation cap on the total number of visas to be granted for the gazette professionals or other skilled migrants applying via temporary entry program.
Free Visa Assessment Form- Check your Eligibility For Australia PR
What are the different types of Skilled Visas in Australia?
The visa categories under the General Skilled Migration (GSM) program are largely popular among the Australian skilled visa aspirants across the world. Find below the popular and point tested Skilled Visas under GSM:
- Skilled Independent Visa (Subclass 189)- Permanent visa
- Skilled Nominated Visa (Subclass 190)- State nominated permanent visa
- Subclass 491 Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) visa
What is the basic eligibility criteria?
As per the government guidelines, the applicants who wish to apply for Australia PR visa must:
- age between 18 to 45 years
- nominate an occupation listed on the Skilled Occupation List (SOL)
- have English language competency
- have a positive skills assessment for the nominated occupation from a registered assessing authority, and have been employed for 12 out of the total 24 months in an occupation listed under SOL
- meet the 2-year study criteria in the last 6 months with the nominated occupation related qualifications
What are the in-demand occupations in Australia?
Below is a list for your reference:
- ICT Business Analyst
- Systems Analyst
- Analyst Programmer
- Developer Programmer
- Software Engineer
- Computer Network and Systems
- Telecommunications Engineer
- Telecommunications Network Engineer
- Materials Engineer
- Civil Engineer
- Software tester
- Human Resource Adviser
- Hotel Manager
- And more
How to apply for Australia PR Visa from Bangalore?
You can follow a step by step process that includes collecting all the required documents and deciding upon the visa category. Then you submit an EOI (Expression of Interest) to SkillSelect, which is an online system used by the Australian government to processes EOIs received for Australian visas.
Then the immigration expert will review and score submitted profile, which has to be at least 65 points on the grid. Now you have to wait to get a response from the immigration authority and on selection, you will receive an ITA (Invitation to Apply) for the desired visa category.
Next step is to collect all the documents as per the checklist and submit a complete application form within 60 days of receiving the ITA.
Do you wish to apply for an Australian PR Visa this year? Connect with Australia PR Avenue today!
Following the above-stated steps can be a bit confusing for a layman, who is new to the immigration procedures and ever-changing rules. Thus, taking help from an industry expert can help an applicant avoid possible errors, in order to avoid application rejection or return.
For years, our team of well-qualified Australia Immigration consultants in Bangalore has been delivering trustworthy and consistent immigration services to our clients PAN India. Our visa and immigration consultants not only have years of experience in facilitating and guiding the clients but are also registered from the immigration authority of Australia.
The immigration services offered at Australia PR Avenue are designed to provide our clients with solution-driven advice and to make the complex and lengthy immigration process as simple and quick as possible.
As Best Australia Immigration consultants in Bangalore, Australia PR Avenue offers the following services:
- Free profile assessment
- Case study/Analysis
- Letter Drafting
- Documentation assistance
- Visa Application filing
- Language coaching (IELTS/PTE)
- Post landing services, etc.
To confirm your eligibility for any of the PR visa subclasses, you can fill the Free Visa Assessment Form or call us on Toll-Free No. 78-18-000-777. You can also send your queries or concerns by dropping an E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and our team of Australia PR consultants in Bangalore will address your queries as soon as possible.